ARE YOU STUCK IN A RUT WITH THE FOOD YOU’RE EATING?
RIGHT NOW YOU’RE:
- Trying baking recipes and they’re failing.
- Bored with the limited range of baked goods that taste just ok.
- Frustrated with baking free-from foods.
- Feeling like allergy-baking is too complicated.
I WANT TO HELP YOU:
- Have baking recipes that actually work.
- Have a variety of baked goods you can make and enjoy.
- Enjoy baking safe and tasty food.
- Feel confident when baking allergy-friendly food.
We believe in trying new recipes. And baking outside your comfort zone.
We’re here to inspire you and empower you to bake new things.
We believe everyone needs support to help them achieve their baking dreams.
We’ll teach you how to create amazing allergy-friendly bakes.
I want you to enjoy baking again. I want to give you advice on baking with food allergies from someone who lives with them.
The recipes here are dairy-free, gluten-free and nut-free so that you can bake delicious food as well. I’ve also got articles about baking so you can improve your baking skills and knowledge.
Allergy Baking Substitutions Guide
Get your free allergy baking substitutions guide for eggs, dairy, gluten, and nuts in your first issue of the Allergy Bakes Newsletter.
It features substitutions for butter, oats, ground almonds and more.
You’ll get an email every 2 weeks with:
- The latest recipes and baking articles.
- Exclusive baking tips.
Since I was born, I have been anaphylactic to dairy and allergic to nuts. My mum navigated allergies for me when I was growing up. She has always made sure to bake and cook safe food for me.
I have always loved baking and cooking. My favourite being baking.
But 4 years ago I went gluten-free. The food I used to eat disappeared. So, I had to learn to bake and cook again.
Some recipes were disgusting and others had a cardboardy texture. Other recipes worked. Some cakes rose and others flopped and sunk in the centre.